Load event branch (holidayevent)
If you like to load a special event on your server, you can use the "beta branch" option.
Wildcard will specify what arguments to use, to activate the event.
How to activate the command, for holidayevent
- Clone your Config template
- Tip: add the name of the event to your config template name, so you know what its for
- Access the cloned Config template and scroll down to the "Branch" box
- Enter the following line to the "branch" box, without quotes: "-beta holidayevent"
- Save the config template
- Navigate to your game server and switch the active Config template to the one you just edited.
- Once the config template is activated, you should re-install your game server.
- When the re-installation completed, your game server should be running on the branch.
How to deactivate the command, for holidayevent
- Switch back to your previous Config template
- To make absolutely sure the branch is removed, its recommended to re-save the "branch" field after switching back to the previous template
- Re-install your game server
- When the re-installation completed, you should be back on the normal branch (public).
NOTICE: It can happen that your game server is incorrectly detecting an update, when using a special branch. We therefor recommend to disable the auto-update feature while using any beta branches.