If you want to, for example, move the new row to the top of the page, you can do so by dragging the row to top, by grabbing the 'Drag/change order' icon with your mouse.
Settings, like text color, the distance to the next row, background color etc. can be configured in the 'Row settings'.
To delete the row, just click the 'Delete row' button.
- Row type
- The first row of your page should, ideally, be a 'Header'. The header type will perform some extra magic on the row, that will make your page look better.
- General rows should have the 'Regular row' type.
- Sets the distance (Padding) of the row. You can use this to create more spacing between rows.
- Background color
- Sets a specific color for the row. Different themes will have different looks for each color
- Background image
- Setup your personal background. Please use HTTPS urls!
- Vertical Alignment
- This feature is best used when, for example, you have a row with 2 columns filled with text and an image. Setting this option to 'Middle' will make the text and image align vertically, so their vertical center is at the same height. This usually makes your page look prettier.
- Text color
- If your background is dark, we recommend to set this option to 'Light' to enhance the contrast.
- If your background is light, we recommend to set this option to 'Dark' to enhance the contrast.